Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions and answers
- Are you reseller ? You can send us your order or request for a quote by e-mail at : email@example.com or via our contact form or call us directly at +33 9 72 45 99 60. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
- If you are a business or an individual, please inform us precisely of your needs and we will direct you to one of our resellers.
Three scenarios are possible:
- For products without marking or personalization: we have sufficient stock which allows us to respond to your orders within 48 hours.
- For caps to be marked (addition of a logo …): MAXIMUM lead times of 3 weeks after validation of the proof (Possibility of receipt in 2 weeks).
- For special productions in “normal” period(Excluding Chinese New Year where deadlines are extended), delivery times are approximately equal to 3 months and 1 week. (Add 1.5 months if the delivery is made by boat)
Surflex products have been designed to have a lifespan of up to 3 years. The hull has a lifespan of 3 years (from the date written on the hull). Regarding other textile products (caps, beanies, chapkas, without the shell), they will have an unlimited lifespan (until wear of the textile).
However, it will be advisable to change your safety cap once this date has been reachedor when a major shock has occurred.
- To France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany Luxembourg, Spain, Italy, Austria:25 € (Free shipping from 100 pieces).
For other international destinations: Shipping costs to be determined for delivery to another country. we will offer you a quote with different carriers (DHL, Fedex, Ups, etc). You also have the option of using your own carrier account to get the best rate.
- Concerning products with marking: costs of 60 euros are added to the order.
* Shipping costs include preparation and shipping costs.